|Title:||Coffee Shop Barista, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||March 22, 2019|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone (218) 878-2348|
- Welcomes and connects with every customer.
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
- Responds to customer needs and says Thank You to every customer.
- Provides quality beverages consistently for all customers. Prepares food and beverages to standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products. Follows store policy and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the duty rosters and cleaning standards and works as a store team member.
- Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication.
- Follows cash handling procedures and cash register policies.
- Must attend all required Title 31/SAR training.
- Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
- Contributes to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits. Is responsible for self-initiated learning.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- Qualified candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in food and beverage preparation; or education above high school in a related area; or a combination of education and experience is desired.
- Knowledge of cleanliness and sanitation standards for food preparation and storage is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Great customer service skills must also have the initiative to work independently.
- Must be available/flexible to work varying shifts.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718