|Title:||Bell Staff, Part Time|
|Closing Date:||July 17, 2019|
|Contact:||Susie Sayers, Phone: (218) 878-2359|
- Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms, assists with hand luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services, facilities of the hotel and casino, points of interest, and other entertainment attractions. May inspect guest's room to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate. Explains features of the room, such as operation of radio, television and night lock, and how to place telephone calls.
- Delivers packages, trunks, etc to guest's room.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of storeroom.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities that affect the operational efficiency of the hotel. Maintains proper attendance with hotel policy.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with hotel policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with hotel policy.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the hotel, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-workers).
- Representatives on second shift should verify housekeeper’s report of room status immediately after receiving it. If there are any differences between the room rack, the guest tray, and the housekeeper’s reports, these differences must be investigated and corrected.
- Due to changes and modifications in your job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees necessity; Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing and pulling are required.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Manual dexterity is required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work independently is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required
- Must maintain a positive attitude and exhibit personality.
- Ability to work well with the public and other is required.
- Knowledge of the local hospitality industry is desired.
- Knowledge of safety and evacuation procedures is desired
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718