|Title:||Beverage Server, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218 878-2348|
- Responsible for providing exceptional service to all guests in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Takes beverage orders from guests to meet their needs, desires, and expectations in a quick and efficient manner.
- Effectively responds to manager’s requests in all areas of customer interaction and customer concerns.
- Performs job duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Communicates with bartenders and managers regarding guests requests.
- Serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Ensures legal drinking age and follows Black Bear Casino Resort Alcohol policies.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of spirits, wine, champagne, mixed cocktails.
- Knows drink prices and proper measurement.
- Knows information regarding all Food and Beverage outlets to have the ability to inform guests when they ask. Responsible for set-up and presentation of beverage stations.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies, inventory, and operation of the beverage cart.
- Maintains the highest degree of professionalism.
- Follows proper cash handling procedures and internal control procedure.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory trainings which includes Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 Lbs. is required.
- Prolonged walking is required.
- Standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including working in adverse weather conditions and work in a smoking environment.
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years of age.
- Food handler’s certification is required; if not certified at the time of hire; employee must become certified within 6 months of hire, employment is contingent upon certification.
- Experience serving in a bar or food and beverage setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of golf; and golf course rules and etiquette is preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal service skills with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Experience in cash handling and accurately making change is required.
- Knowledge of applicable safety rules, sanitation standards, and health code regulations is required.
- Maintains a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Casino guidelines.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Alcohol Awareness Training is required and will be provided.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively orally and in writing with the ability to establish priorities is required.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718