|Title:||Bingo Vendor/Floor Worker, Part Time|
|Closing Date:||February 21, 2020|
|Salary:||$18.00 per hour average|
|Contact:||Antonio D. Flores, Phone: (218) 878-2307|
Responsible and accountable for the sale of bingo board activities, including verifying bingo game winners. Follows bingo cash operations policy, procedures and internal controls.
- Conducts sale to bingo boards in the pre-game, game, and post game periods of each session. Responsible for the accurate handling of these monies and accounting associated with the sales. Responsible for return of advance and unsold boards.
- Monitors assigned area of bingo floor for purposes of calling back winning bingo numbers. Must meet the needs of customers in ways including but not limited to clean-up, assisting playing customers, assisting playing customers who must absent themselves, and the performing the important role of public relations with bingo patrons on a continuing basis.
- During the game, works as Floor Worker selling extra boards, accounting for same, and submitting cash.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned work areas.
- As an essential and direct contact with the gaming public, the conduct of the bingo vendor must be at all times above reproach, and represent the highest level of integrity. The bingo vendor must at all times conduct themselves in a manner which absolutely avoids even the appearance of wrong doing. The bingo vendor is to communicate their observations on operations and gaming to their supervisor.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- Strong sales ability with minimum errors in cash transactions desired.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and exhibit personality.
- Ability to relate well with the public is required.
- Previous gaming experience is desirable but not required.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation's Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718