|Title:||Buffet Runner, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||April 14, 2021|
|Salary:||$12.00 - $17.05 per hour|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218 878-2348|
- Set up buffet on time before the meal and maintain buffet during the meal.
- Brings buffet food out to the buffet as directed by the Sous Chef and or cooks.
- Provides quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurants.
- Keeps work area neat and clean, keeps buffet line full and clean at all times.
- Organizes line for each meal period under the direction of the Sous Chef.
- Assists with kitchen work during slow periods as assigned.
- Returns all food to the kitchen after meal periods.
- Observes sanitation procedures, monitors food temperatures, and changes out buffet utensils regularly.
- Follows daily cleaning schedule and end of shift duties as directed.
- Reports irregularities and food issues to the Sous Chefs and or cooks.
- Follows cleanliness and sanitation standards for food serving.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Bending, stooping, lifting, and carrying up to 30 pounds is required.
- All employees shall thoroughly wash hands and arms with soap and water before starting work and wash hands during work hours as often as may be required to remove soil and contamination as well as after visiting the wash room.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- Knowledge of personal cleanliness standards and ability to conform to good hygienic practices is required.
- Ability to relate well with the public is required.
- Strong customer service and hospitality skills are required.
- Ability to work under pressure is required.
- Experience in banquet/buffet type setting is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718