|Title:||Casino Host, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||March 19, 2019|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218 878-2348|
- Recruits new players through a variety of direct sales activities such as direct mail, telemarketing, referrals, guest visitation and offsite events and functions.
- Generates new and repeat business by helping to reaffirm the goals and objectives of the company.
- Develops and sustains working relationships with all guests, with emphasis on mid-level players.
- Coordinates guests’ reservations for restaurants, showroom and Hotel.
- Greets guests on casino floor, establishing rapport with them and providing complimentary amenities based on approved tier rankings.
- Involved in developing, training and implementing the Host Program.
- Conveys terms of the tiered program and explains qualification requirements to prospective gaming customers.
- Stays aware of competitive promotional methods.
- Player development operations as assigned.
- Assists with organization and implementation of players’ parties, special events and promotions designed for mid-level to high-end and premium players.
- Represents management at special events.
- Coordinates with the player development department and other departments to maximize communication.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Must attend all required Title 31/SAR training.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements with some lifting with a minimum of 10 pounds.
- Able to move around the property and greet guests.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including working in a smoking environment.
- The incumbent must have a minimum of 5 years in gaming operations.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years in Player Development as Host or in the Player Development Department.
- Table games and Slots experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint programs.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and exhibit personality.
- Must be available weekends, nights, holidays and special events.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and possibility to be on call.
- Detail and accuracy of data hygiene, including recording information on new guests, and updates player accounts when needed.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail, and sound, timely decision making.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718