|Title:||Custodial Associate, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Black Bear Human Resources, Phone: (218) 878-2340|
- Ensures that all assigned areas of the casino are kept clean.
- Operates cleaning equipment.
- Picks up discarded gaming materials and pull-tabs.
- Empties all trash receptacles as needed and coordinates trash hauling with Security staff at all appropriate entrances.
- Cleans office area floors, video machines, restrooms, etc.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Walking and standing are required.
- Bending, stooping, lifting, and carrying up to 50 pounds are required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work with the public is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing is required.
- Experience in maintenance or housekeeping is desired.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718