|Title:||Custodial Manager, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||September 20, 2019|
|Contact:||Elizabeth Mena, Phone: 218 878-2344|
Supervise, coach, delegate, mentor and assist all levels of subordinates of the Custodial Department and follows all other duties as assigned by management to reach ultimate goals of a clean, safe environment and atmosphere for our guests; internal and external.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of the casino facility.
- Supervises the custodial shift supervisors, custodial lead supervisors, and custodial associates.
- Controls inventory and supplies pertaining to the cleaning of the facility.
- Ensures all equipment is in running order.
- As a Manager, is responsible for providing work direction, training, performance evaluation, and the full range of supervisory responsibilities (hiring, retention, scheduling, discipline, etc.) of custodial staff.
- Completes and submits reports as assigned.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Sedentary work with some lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Custodial experience is required.
- Ability to manage and supervise effectively is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include work processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718