|Title:||Deep Cleaning Specialist, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||January 17, 2019|
|Contact:||Susie Sayers, Phone (218) 878-2359|
- Perform “deep cleaning” tasks in assigned area as routing work schedule allows to include: strip, scrub and refinish all hard floors and shampoo, extract and maintain carpets as needed.
- Follow routing maintenance schedules. Inventory cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Perform maintenance activities up to a height of 6 feet for changing light fixtures, high dusting, washing windows or walls, and painting.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 pounds is required.
- Ability to move, climb and work on all types of uneven surfaces and ladders at heights up to 30 feet is required.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions and work in a smoking environment.
- Thorough knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment is required.
- Ability to operate floor care equipment is required.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions explicitly is required.
- One year custodial experience is required.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718