|Title:||Golf Course Lead, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||March 28, 2019|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218-878-2348|
Provide direct service and leadership by example in all areas of the clubhouse, driving range, cart services and rangers. Assist the Golf Course Manager with training and scheduling staff.
- Provide exceptional service to customers in the golf shop, cart services, ranger, clubhouse grill and driving range.
- Attendance at all special events is required.
- Coordinate and direct staff at tournaments, events and group outings. Works weekends Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (busiest times with one weekend day off Friday, Saturday or Sunday).
- Perform day end duties including the drop, securing the clubhouse and cleaning.
- Schedules tee times and performs essential data entry for golfing customers.
- Assists with and performs scoring duties for weekly and special events.
- Prepares tournament cart fleet for club events and special tournaments including cart assignments, scorecards, and cart arrangement and helping customers with golf bags.
- Provides exceptional service on a daily basis to customers in the parking lot leading other staff by example.
- Reports employee performance problems to the General Manager or Assistant Manager. Assists General Manager in the training and retraining of staff.
- Assist in merchandising, recording and checking deliveries of inventory and displaying for sale.
- Replenishes stock from the store room.
- Assists with golf schools and junior golf programs.
- Assists with marketing and promotional programs.
- Training of golf shop, golf cart, ranger, driving range and grill staff.
- Maintains the GPS system on carts.
- Maintains the batteries on carts.
- Cleans carts especially the detailing procedures.
- Works at the driving range to keep both the general area and the golf balls in pristine condition.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling is required.
- Lifting up to 75 lbs. is required.
- Prolonged standing and walking is required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions. May periodically be required to enter a smoking environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Windows based computer literacy.
- Two years’ experience golf shop sales.
- One year experience cart/range services.
- One year experience with tournaments/event operations including electronic scoring, scorecard preparation and cart assignment preparation.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities required.
- Some travel is required.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718