|Title:||Hotel Room Attendant/Housekeeper, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Contact:||Black Bear Human Resources, Phone: (218) 878-2340|
- Perform routine duties in the cleaning and serving of any area that may be assigned, according to established procedures, and supplies area with items that are required for the convenience and comfort of the guest.
- Makes beds neatly with fresh sheets and pillowcases.
- Vacuums floors, removes and empties trash in waste baskets, cleans mirror and shelves, wipes door frames and furniture with damp cloth, dusts light fixtures, cleans windows inside of rooms, window sills and baseboards, and arranges furniture properly.
- Cleans bathroom, scrubbing basin, bathtub, toilet, and tile floor with damp rag and detergent.
- Completes cleaning by disinfecting surfaces.
- Replenishes supplies, places clean towels on racks, places proper quantities of glasses, stationery, soap and tissue in the room.
- Reports to the housekeeper supervisor all rooms vacated and cleaned, rooms occupied and cleaned, and any unusual conditions of furniture or rooms needing repair.
- Operates a vacuum sweeper.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prolonged walking and standing is required.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds is required.
- Bending, stooping, pushing and pulling are required.
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision is required.
- Knowledge of cleanliness standards is required.
- Ability to work well with others is required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background check.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718