|Title:||Lead Steward, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||April 14, 2021|
|Salary:||$14.00 - $20.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218-878-2348|
- Monitors and manages inventory of service utensils and ware for Food and Beverage Outlets and Banquet operations.
- Oversees staff to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation of all service utensils and service ware.
- Ensures Food and Beverage Outlets and Banquet operations have the requisite amounts of service utensils, ware, carts, and racks.
- Maintains preventative maintenance program for Food and Beverage equipment and service ware.
- Oversees chemical and supply usage and acquisition.
- Provides ongoing training and support to Stewards and holds staff accountable to department standards.
- Ensures compliance with all Resort policies and procedures.
- Attends all mandatory department trainings including Title 31 and/or SAR.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records of employees.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Prolonged walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, and pulling are required.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Food handler’s certification is required; or must become certified within 6 months of hire.
- Demonstrated experience in a food or restaurant operation or education above the high school level in the administration of a food restaurant operation or other closely related field.
- Knowledge of applicable safety rules, sanitation standards, and health code regulations is required.
- Strong customer service is required.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures and in an interruptive environment is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Experience in a high-volume, fine dining or upscale restaurant operation in a casino environment is preferred.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718