|Title:||Players Club Supervisor, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||February 26, 2021|
|Salary:||$14.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218 878-2348|
- Supervises the Players Club Leads and Players Club Representatives. Responsible for developing an environment that creates excitement for guests and employees.
- Promotes and retains a highly skilled work force.
- The incumbent is also responsible for conveying directional and promotional information to the guests.
- Trains individuals in the department to promote the property and all its’ areas.
- Works with the Marketing department and Events Center with upcoming promotions and events.
- Assist and/or complete annual evaluations for employees in the department.
- Attends all required training as outlined in resort policy.
- Attends all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of responsible areas/office.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with the Resort Policy.
- Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Resort Policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Resort, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person.
- Some lifting, minimum of ten pounds is required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including a smoking environment.
- Experience in a customer service or public relations field preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Minimum of two years' Gaming or Marketing experience required.
- Minimum of one year of Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills for achieving detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Skills in written and oral communication.
- Must be available evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks, post-accident, return to duty, follow-up, random drug testing, and other pre-employment screening requirements.
- Incumbent is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of their uniforms, and to report to work in proper uniform at all times.
- Incumbent may be required to be available on call and to work extended hours.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718