|Title:||Steward, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||April 14, 2021|
|Salary:||$12.00 - $17.05 per hour|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218-878-2348|
- Responsible for the dish washing/utility area.
- Cleans and sanitizes all china, glassware, silver, pots, pans, and utensils used in the restaurant.
- Fills the dish machine, sets up silver soak, prepares dish and glass racks.
- Supplies clean bus tubs for use by the restaurant staff.
- Distributes all cleaned items to the proper storage area.
- Reports any malfunction or improperly operating equipment to management.
- Ensures proper removal of trash, grease, and dirty linen from cooking area.
- Cleans and mops floors.
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the garbage area.
- Performs all cleaning and kitchen duties as outlined by the Kitchen Manager/Chef.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prolonged walking and standing is required.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Knowledge of cleanliness and sanitation standards for food operations is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Knowledge of personal cleanliness standards and ability to conform to good hygienic practices are required.
- Strong customer service skills are required.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks and other pre-employment screening requirements.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718