|Title:||Table Games Pit Boss, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||April 21, 2021|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: 218-878-2348|
|Salary:||$33,000.00 to $50,200.00 per year|
Manage, direct, and supervise operations of the department on an assigned shift.
- Supervises the operation of all games in an assigned pit in accordance with established policies and procedures which include Title 31 and SAR.
- Assist in maintaining the necessary records pertaining to the activities of the pit.
- Schedules and assigns employees in an assigned pit.
- Determine that requires facilities and equipment are available and functioning properly.
- Provides proper security and accountability of casino funds.
- Accommodate the needs of all guests within the parameters of policies and procedures.
- Initiates transfers of accountability between the pit and the casino cage.
- The Table Games pit boss has the authority to administer policies and procedures within the pit area as authorized by the Gaming Manager and directs the activities of the floor supervisor and dealers. The Table Games pit boss has access to the pit and the unused playing cards area.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Prolonged standing required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Completion of Table Games dealer school or one year dealing experience is required.
- Gaming experience is required.
- Previous experience in supervising and management of employees effectively is required.
- Ability to work well with the public is required.
- Demonstrated ability to make mathematical computations quickly and accurately is required.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation's Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718