|Title:||Valet Greeter, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||September 17, 2019|
|Contact:||Susie Sayers, Phone: 218 878-2359|
- Greets and welcomes guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Knows pertinent information about the resort and its services and informs guests at every opportunity.
- Assists guests in entering and exiting their vehicles.
- Gives Valet claim ticket to guests and checks for vehicle keys, inspects for vehicle damages and logs pertinent information on the vehicle damage inspection sheet.
- Opens doors for guests.
- Provides guests with information on services, promotions and answers guest inquiries.
- Maintains security of keys in an orderly manner.
- Maintains traffic flow in the canopy area by directing and/or driving guest vehicles to the valet lot in a safe and timely manner.
- Works proficiently with Valet Attendants.
- Provides excellent guest services in all situations.
- Provides excellent service while caring for the guest vehicles and its personal effects.
- Drives passenger van to transport guest to and from the property as assigned.
- Assists with Bell Staff duties as needed.
- Reports all tips to the Valet Attendants tip boxes in accordance with valet procedure.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of responsible areas/office.
- Must attend all required Title 31/SAR trainings.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with the Resort Policy.
- Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Resort Policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Resort, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person.
- Due to changes and modifications in your job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing and pulling are required.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Manual dexterity is required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Class D License required and must be insurable under Fond du Lac Reservation’s insurance requirements.
- Must have a valid driver’s license at all times.
- The incumbent must immediately report any changes in the status of their driver’s license to the Manager.
- Ability to relate well with the public and co-workers is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Ability to drive both a manual and automatic transmission.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, random drug testing, and other pre-employment screening requirements.
- Incumbent is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of their uniforms, and to report to work in proper uniform at all times.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718