|Title:||Drop Team Supervisor, 2nd Screen|
|Closing Date:||February 20, 2020|
- During assigned shift, responsible for providing work direction for the slot drop and bingo drop pick up and count.
- Ensures casino soft count team procedures are followed.
- Enters data into the computer systems.
- Compares expected drop to actual drop and records variance. Forwards variance to shift manager. Responsible to provide work direction to the drop team workers.
- Makes recommendations or has input in the evaluation, retention, discipline and compensation of personnel under his/her direction.
- Responsible for minor troubleshooting of equipment (coin jams, etc.).
- Cleans hard count room.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Standing, walking, bending, stooping, twisting and turning; lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds/use of both hands/arms while reaching, handling; frequent grasping is required.
- Pre-employment audiogram and annual audiogram are required. Hearing and facemask protection must be worn.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Must be available to work 12:00 am to 10:30 am, 5 days per week including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to operate coin-counting equipment.
- Ability to supervise effectively.
- Slot drop (jumpsuit) uniform and steel-toed shoes required.
- Data entry skills.
- Knowledge of cash accounting.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802