|Title:||Engineering Manager, Full Time|
|Closing Date:||August 20, 2018|
- Responsible for the mechanical electronic, steam, and physical systems required to operate the gaming facility.
- Responsible for chemical systems, meter readings and all other duties pertaining to engineering.
- As a manager, is responsible for providing work direction, training, performance evaluations, and the full range of supervisory duties (hiring, retention, scheduling, discipline, etc. of engineering staff.
- Responsible for the general maintenance and control of all vehicles and equipment pertaining to departmental use. Incumbent has access to all areas of the casino and grounds.
- Coordinates all activities with professional staff. Completes all necessary for engineering department. Keeps expenditures within budgetary limits.
- Participates in preparing annual operating and capital expenditure necessary paperwork. Submits all reports to casino and reservation management.
- Keeps and maintains all records, logs, and blueprints. Supervises and approves completion of all jobs orders, Recommends improvements. Supervises all new construction and additions regarding building and grounds.
- Coordinates and works closely with vendors, suppliers and outside contractors. Establishes weekly, monthly, and yearly goals.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co- employees).
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy.
- Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Ability to move, climb, and work on all types of uneven surfaces and ladders at heights up to 30 feet is required.
- Ability to push, grasp, lift and/or carry supplies or equipment weighing up to 50 pounds (occasionally waist high) is required.
- Ability to perform tasks while consistently bending, stooping, kneeling, crawling or standing is requires.
- Ability to work in conditions which are hot, cold, noisy and wet is required.
- Excellent finger dexterity is required. Ability to grasp and manipulate tools is required.
- Ability to perform duties in confined spaces and awkward positions is required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Any combination of education, training and experience of at least 20 years that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform duties of the position is required.
- Three years experience as a HVAC mechanic in a complex facility is desired.
- Ability to obtain any required licenses is required.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards for chemical use is required.
- Skills in usage of hand and power tools (drills, hoisting equipment, and pressure washing equipment) is required.
- Ability to lead and supervise effectively is required.
- Thorough knowledge of ventilation systems, sound systems, security systems, and mechanical systems is required.
- Some travel required.
- Must be available evenings, weekends, holidays, and on call as necessary.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802