|Title:||Executive Casino Host, Full Time|
|Salary:||$15.00 per hour|
|Closing Date:||February 18, 2020|
- Acts as a resource to guests and employees, by spending majority of their time on the gaming floor, maintaining a working knowledge of Fond-du-Luth facility, assisting with special events and advising guest and employees of same.
- Promotes the success of the Player’s Club, by explaining the benefits to guests, supporting enrollment goals and issuing Players Club cards and demonstrating the various methods of use.
- Observe, track, and review play within the player tracking system related to new enrollment and assigned lists.
- Addresses guest complaints, referring to the appropriate supervisor when necessary.
- Work closely with gaming departments to assist with all players’ needs and development.
- Knowledge of the gaming floor and all local hotels and local attractions.
- Assists special events, through active participation in same.
- Observes special events in the lives of our guests, by preparing and mailing birthday and/or anniversary cards, newsletters, and personal notes, whenever possible.
- Records information on new guests and upgrades computer files daily.
- Complies guest feedback, and informs management of findings on weekly basis.
- Will be on call and be able to work a fluctuating schedule to meet Department, Casino and guest needs.
- Must comply with all company and department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for development of new players through enrollments, tracking and follow-up.
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing activity of assigned players list.
- Prolonged standing and walking are required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions including working in smoking environment.
- High school Diploma or a GED.
- Two years' experience in gaming.
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through skills.
- Must be able to perform with a high degree of integrity, self-starter, motivated, versatile and responsible.
- Effective organizational and teamwork skills.
- Ability to utilize computer programs in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Players Training.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Some travel required.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Incumbent may be required to be available on call and to work extended hours.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802