|Location:||MNAW Human Services Center|
|Supervisor:||Human Services Director|
|Closing Date:||January 16, 2019|
The Administrative Assistant provides support for technology projects, special events, and facility renovations along with providing backup to the Executive Secretary.
- Assists Directors with developing and processing correspondence, policies, and procedure, programs literature, forms and documents, media materials, power-point presentations, spreadsheets and other work processing documents.
- Plan for and manage special projects, renovations, location alternations and other logistical problems associated with staff and operational changes and events.
- Assist with processing paperwork for purchasing and contracts.
- Assist Directors with planning and meeting logistics.
- Serve as a backup to the Executive Secretary.
- Attend Human Services staff meetings.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- AA degree required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Office experience, telephone experience, and knowledge of office machines are preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720