|Title:||Administrative Assistant, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Resource Management|
|Supervisor:||Resource Management Director|
|Closing Date:||August 7, 2020|
|Salary:||$16.00 - $18.00 per hour|
Provides administrative support to the Resource Management Director and Resource Management staff.
- Supervises assigned staff in the department, this includes completing their annual appraisals, approving leave time, monitoring their work product, ensuring proper coverage of duties when they are on leave, training for their duties, and any disciplinary action necessary.
- Reads and route incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- Files correspondence and other records, and maintain file system for various projects.
- Prepares and processed department’s payment authorization forms for department expenditures.
- Develop and maintain department file and tracking systems both electronic and manual.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed matters.
- General typing and filing.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for supplies and submits requisitions for payment.
- Assist and prepares materials for reports.
- Assist in maintaining the Fond du Lac Hunting Seasons/Limits regulations, posting of, and general filing systems as needed.
- Assist in issuing the Reservation and Ceded Territory license and maintains computerized database and file systems as needed.
- Attends meetings and training related to the Resource Management as required by the Supervisor and/or Reservation Business Committee.
- Keeps accounts payable and accounts receivable and maintain file systems.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- AA Degree; 3 years' work experience in an office setting; or a combination of education and experience is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Demonstrated bookkeeping skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720