|Title:||Assistant Clinic Administrator, Full Time|
|Location:||MNAW Human Services Center|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
This position will assist the Clinic Coordinator with scheduling, supervising staff, inventory control, quality assurance, and program evaluations.
- Assist the Clinic Coordinator with the management of the department activities that take place at Min No Aya Win and Center for American Indian Resources.
- Assist the Clinic Coordinator with personnel recruitment, screening, and management.
- Assist the Clinic Coordinator with identification of appropriate goals and objectives for various department programs and activities.
- Assist the department coordinator with organizing department activities including meetings, meeting agendas, training events and public information events.
- Assist the department coordinator with gathering information to access service productivity and outcomes.
- Assist the department coordinator with continuous quality improvement activities and assignments.
- Assist the department coordinator to gather information and make appropriate purchasing decisions.
- Assist the department coordinator with developing policy and procedures.
- Develop special reports, analysis, survey summaries, and focus group findings at the direction of the department coordinator.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Masters degree in Health Sciences, Administration or nursing is required.
- At least two years management experience in tribally funded programs is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Class D Driver’s License required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720