|Title:||Behavior Management Facilitator, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Ojibwe School|
|Supervisor:||Ojibwe School Principal|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Provides an alternative environment to handle discipline issues.
- Maintains accurate daily records of student attendance and the relative documentation while in progress.
- Collaborate with regular education teachers, parents/guardians, and student to transition students back to the classroom.
- Advocate for children, parents/guardians and teachers.
- Participate as a member of the child study team.
- Provide intervention and/or time out for students as needed.
- Confers with parent/guardian as necessary.
- Coordinate with appropriate personnel to provide academic needs (i.e. getting work from teacher and coordinating special education services).
- Attends all staff meetings.
- Turns in a weekly summary of program.
- Works in collaboration with community, staff, parents/guardians and students as needed.
- Actively advocate and demonstrate appropriate adult child interactions.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all staff and community members.
- Maintains professional standards toward creating confidential relationships with all program participants and staff.
- Participates in all education programs including local and regional in-service training, advisory committee, and community education meetings as directed.
- Routine classroom cleaning/maintenance to ensure a safe clean and secure learning environment for all students.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Minimum of an AA degree in related field is required.
- Actively pursuing educational training specific to behavioral management is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720