|Title:||Child Care Licensing Worker, Full Time|
|Location:||Min No Aya Win Human Services Center|
|Supervisor:||Social Services Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||February 21, 2020|
|Salary:||$24.25 - $27.89 per hour|
- Publicize availability of services.
- Develop system of assisting Indian parent(s) with childcare.
- Maintain on-going certificate program for parent(s).
- Recruit, recommend for Reservation Business Committee Licensure, and train day care providers on Fond du Lac Reservation.
- Interview, screen, and approve childcare certificate program participants.
- Identify a network of childcare providers.
- Identify and become familiar with network of educational, job training and employment opportunities and childcare assistance available in the Fond du Lac area.
- Provide accurate documentation of expenditures and program activities.
- Submit reports in a timely fashion.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Bachelor’s level degree in social work or related field is required.
- One year experience in area of childcare, child development, licensing providers, and/or case management is required.
- Organizational and interviewing skills are required.
- Current Minnesota driver’s license is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720