|Title:||Clinic Registered Nurse, Full Time|
|Location:||MNAW & CAIR|
|Closing Date:||October 23, 2018|
- Manage patient phone calls: perform telephone triage duties and schedule, advise, or redirect patients as appropriate to their presenting medical problems; communicate patient concerns to medical providers and communicate provider responses and treatment directions to patients.
- With the Clinic Nurse Supervisors, assist in the scheduling and supervision of Clinical Assistants to insure adequate coverage for all clinic services to insure smooth patient flow.
- Responsible for supervision and direction of clinic nursing staff in absence of Clinic Nurse Supervisor.
- Provide patent follow-up, monitoring of patient treatment plans and patient education activities.
- Take lead responsibility for orientation of new medical clinic employees including introduction to electronic health record (EHR) system.
- Assist with patient set-up, vitals, lab sample collection, referrals, and other clinic support tasks as needed.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of contacts and interventions in the medical record.
- Represents the Medical Department in quality assurance and safety activities as delegated to help insure that medical services are delivered in a manner consistent with all applicable code requirements.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Current Minnesota License as Registered nurse.
- One-year supervisory experience in an outpatient clinic or comparable clinical setting is desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Basic Computer skills, Electronic Health Record experience preferred.
- Will be expected to demonstrate competence in use of EHR prior to completion of probation.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing and in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720