|Title:||Driver/Cook, On Call|
|Location:||Brookston Community Center|
|Supervisor:||Community Services Director|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Drive van or personal car to pick up/drop off seniors for noon meals.
- Deliver home delivered meals to all areas.
- Make sure seniors are helped to and from their doorsteps and off and on the van.
- Makes minor repairs on van, inform Community Services Director of needed repairs other than minor repairs.
- Calls and schedules appointment of needed repairs.
- Keeps van clean at all times.
- Ability to do quantity cooking for program participants.
- Have knowledge of diabetic cooking requirements.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Ability to life 35 to 40 pounds is required.
- Valid class “C” driver’s license, reliable vehicle, insurance and good driving record are required.
- Ability to obtain food handlers certification within 6 months after hire is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution to problems and conflicts as they may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720