|Title:||Family/Adult Nurse Practitioner, Full Time|
|Location:||MNAW & CAIR|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Provide comprehensive nursing, therapeutic health care and prevention services to patients presenting to the clinic.
- Make appropriate diagnoses and prescribe necessary treatments, procedures and medications to promote health following clinic policies.
- Record all information gathered and decisions made in the patient chart following established charting policies.
- Following established nursing guidelines educate patients regarding their health status, treatments, and medications prescribed.
- Develop and utilize appropriate educational materials pertaining to specific health issues.
- Work with other members of the health care team as needed in the carrying out of prescribed duties.
- Act on behalf of clinic coordinator in his/her absence when directed.
- Maintain appropriate state nursing licensure.
- Act as expert resource person to other staff.
- Serve on CQI committees as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements..
- MS in Nursing with three years of nursing experience is required.
- Graduate of N.L.N. approved Family/Adult Nurse Practitioner Program is required.
- ANA certified or eligible for certification is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720