|Title:||Indian Child Welfare (ICWA) Case Aide, Full Time|
|Location:||MNAW & CAIR|
|Supervisor:||Social Services Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||March 2, 2020|
|Salary:||$17.25 - $19.84 per hour|
- Review charts to assure that documents are up to date and compliant with ICWA and CWTCM.
- Open, date and file mail and other correspondence.
- Organize files and office; maintain an orderly work environment.
- Assist with various social work projects.
- Fax and intercept fax documents.
- Assist with phone intakes; provide information and referral.
- Provide enrollment assistance.
- Research genealogy.
- Provide office support to ICWA staff; provide some typing and word processing.
- Assist with bi-yearly satisfaction survey mailings.
- Assist with ordering of necessary supplies.
- Ensures that the confidentiality of all clients and records are respected.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- A.A. degree is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720