|Title:||Inventory Specialist, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Human Services|
|Closing Date:||August 6, 2020|
|Salary:||$14.00 - $16.10 per hour|
Responsible for completing and maintaining an inventory and an inventory database system for the Human Services Division. Facilitates any changes to the database in an accurate and timely manner. Resolves any inventory discrepancy issues. Responsible for creating monthly and quarterly reports and reconciling the inventory for the Human Services Division.
- Complete and maintain an inventory and inventory database for artwork, equipment, and various other items.
- Maintain records and develop reports for the reconciliation of inventories.
- Maintain database of maintenance contracts/agreements for equipment as described above.
- Obtain quotes for appraisals and assists with the appraisal process.
- Responsible for inventories for all facilities managed by the Human Services Division.
- Train temporary inventory workers if needed.
- Reconcile inventory record logs and conduct regular inventory audits.
- Make recommendations on inventory systems and improvements.
- Travels to multiple work locations as needed and/or directed.
- Maintain accurate records/files of inventory related documents.
- Responsible for work direction when other staff assists with inventories.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Occasional lifting, moving, relocating items weighing less than 20 pounds is required.
- Class D Driver’s License required.
- High School Diploma: required; two-year post-secondary degree preferred.
- One year of experience working with inventory information systems or equivalent training required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Knowledge of Native American communities, culture, customs, and beliefs is preferred.
- Experience working with Native Americans clients, communities and is able to demonstrate cultural sensitivity is preferred.
- Knowledge of inventory processes and inventory management practices is required.
- Knowledge of related processes and paperwork supporting inventory transactions is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720