|Title:||PC Maintenance Technician II, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Tribal Center|
|Supervisor:||Information Supervisor I|
|Closing Date:||November 26, 2018|
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Works under Information Supervisor I.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Moderate level of agility and physical ability required.
- Associate degree required or its equivalent or 2-5 years in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures with the field.
- Valid class D driver’s license and the ability to be Fond du Lac insurable is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720