|Title:||Administrative Assistant, Quality Assurance, Full Time|
|Location:||FDL Human Services|
|Supervisor:||Quality Assurance Coordinator|
|Closing Date:||September 20, 2019|
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Quality Assurance (QA) department for continuous quality improvement projects, assist with meeting logistics and documentation, develops spreadsheets or other forms for tracking work flow and general support of the Quality Assurance Coordinator and team.
- Assists QA Coordinator with developing and processing correspondence, policies, and procedures, program materials and literature, forms and documents, media projects and power-point presentations, spreadsheets and other work processing documents.
- Assist with planning for and managing various quality assurance projects, assigned logistic planning, and tracking of work flow within the QA department.
- Assist with administrative support for all QA reports relating to all department needs as assigned by QA plan or coordinator.
- Assist QA Coordinator with processing paperwork for purchasing and contracts.
- Assist Coordinator with planning and meeting logistics.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information, records, documentation that QA department is responsible for, including maintaining compliance with all data privacy, HIPAA and other protected Personal Health Information.
- Assist with other projects or work flow assigned by the QA Coordinator as necessary.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Two-year Associate Degree in human services or similar field required.
- 1-2 years of experience in office support or similar roles and responsibilities is required.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Native American communities, culture, customs, and beliefs is required.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Native Americans clients, communities and is able to demonstrate cultural sensitivity is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Ability to work with the public is required.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720