|Title:||Substitute Teacher, On Call/Sub|
|Location:||FDL Ojibwe School|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Provide instruction to students in the absence of the regular classroom teacher.
- Follow the lesson plans provided by the regular teacher, including student’s attendance to office.
- In some cases, to prepare appropriate classroom activities for students.
- Report any difficulties, injuries, etc to the Ojibwe School Principal.
- Perform duties as appropriate to that of a regular teacher that is necessary for the normal operation of the school.
- Actively advocate and demonstrate appropriate adult child interactions.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all staff and community members.
- Maintains professional standards toward creating confidential relationships with all program participants and staff.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities wh ich affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a re presentative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co - workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Normal physical requirements.
- BA or BS degree or appropriate Minnesota certification is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution to problems and conflicts as they may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720