|Title:||Information Technology (IT) Service Desk Manager, Full Time|
|Supervisor:||Director of IT|
|Closing Date:||April 30, 2021|
|Salary:||$22.00 - $26.00 per hour|
The Service Desk Manager will complete both technical support and supervisory duties. Common technical support duties include answering telephones, communicating with clients, diagnosing hardware and software malfunctions, troubleshooting problems, replacing hardware and installing new software on clients' machines. Supervisory duties include determining personnel requirements, setting schedules, performing employee evaluations, and insuring that those under their direction have adequate resources to complete their jobs.
- Manage the service desk team and Computer Support Specialists and evaluate performance.
- Train and support computer support staff.
- Set specific customer service standards and create the required policies and procedures.
- Provides end users support for all business entity applications.
- Installs and configures software and workstations.
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Follows up with internal and external customers to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on computer support teams’ productivity.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Moderate levels of agility and physical ability required.
- Class D Driver’s License required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; or 3-5 years of experience of service desk management or experience in the IT field is required; or a combination of education and experience is required.
- One year of experience in managing or supervising staff is required.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a computer support field is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, databased and/or data entry, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Demonstrated experience with and remote control software is required.
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience is required.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Ability to obtain a gaming identification badge to work in and around Casino property and facilities.
- Position requires on call availability.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Travel is required.
This position is eligible for our comprehensive benefit plan, which includes medical, dental, retirement, optional life insurance, optional disability coverage and more. For detailed information please click here.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720