|Title:||Account Executive, Full Time|
|Location:||WKLK Radio Station Cluster|
|Supervisor:||Radio Station Cluster Manager|
|Closing Date:||April 26, 2019|
Responsible for generating revenue for the radio stations, develops and implements sales and marketing strategies for the radio stations.
- Manages and maintains all sales activities to established, assigned accounts.
- Participation in ongoing Business Development of sales and gross profit goals, selling deeper into established accounts and generating new customers.
- Meet with prospects and customers to determine and understand the customers critical business needs and critical performance indicators.
- Good knowledge of the competitor’s limitations to leverage Company's product as superior.
- Create value added solutions utilizing company products and services to meet customer goals.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a sales strategy to meet company expectations as well as updates all call activities to keep current in the sales process.
- Writes advertising copy.
- Produces commercials.
- Assists with the “Radio Auction” program as needed.
- Responsible for collecting past due accounts.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Normal physical requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field; five (5) years of previous directly related experience in the Advertising and Marketing/Sales fields; or a combination of education and experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in diverse community are required.
- Ability to handle busy, fast paced, and crisis situation that can and do arise, and to meet deadline is required.
- Responsible for the security and confidentiality of work related material.
- Responsible for the monitoring the budget and stay within budget guidelines.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and entertainment and/or industry computer related software.
- Prepare effective reports and correspondence.
- Ability to operate computer, telephone, fax machine, hand-held radio, calculator, and copy machine is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720