SURVEILLANCE OPERATOR I
- Observes, reports, reviews, records, and protects the assets of the Casino.
- Monitors Casino to ensure compliance with regulations, laws, policy and procedures.
- Maintains complete familiarity with current regulatory requirement and all appropriate department procedures.
- Understands and operates all equipment.
- Maintains up-to-date and current information on known cheaters, counters, scams, and/or methods to achieve these.
- Ensures knowledge of all casino games (dealing, slots, pull tabs, bingo, etc.) is current and up-to-date.
- Monitors all gaming areas.
- Documents all Casino actions requested by management. Documents all infractions. Conducts random or special surveillance when requested. Documents illegal activity (taped and/or written).
- Cooperates and interacts with all departments when necessary.
- Interacts with special forces when needed as well as other casinos.
- Records all transactions regarding money.
- Researches necessary video and written documents when needed.
- Remains alert to all possibilities and makes suggestions referring final judgment to supervisor(s). When necessary, assumes the Surveillance Operator 2 position.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SARC trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds is required.
- Prolonged sitting, with some lifting and walking is required.
- Subject to outside and inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Knowledge of surveillance systems and equipment (camera, DVRs, computers, etc.) is required.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the laws of the United States and State of Minnesota is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing and Excel is required.
- Must be certified in blackjack within 90 days of hire date is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work under stressful situation is required.
- A willingness to learn and adaptability are required.
- Demonstrated ability to take and follow directions is required.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation's Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
HOURS: Shift work. Shift to be determined at time of hire.
TO APPLY: Complete transfer request or application and
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718
|Opening Date: February 16, 2017||Salary: TBD|
|Closing Date: February 23, 2017||FT Positions Available|
Contact Person: Jean Tuttleton, 218 878-2343
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE