- Responsible for the processing and preparation of monies for casino operations.
- Responsible for accurate handling of all monies or accountable for items in their charge.
- Performs cash drawer audits.
- Serves customers and resolves customer complaints.
- Operates a variety of equipment, i.e., computer data entry, adding machine, calculator, coin counters, coin wrappers, and a cash control system.
- Must be familiar with the alarm system.
- Completes all required paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sedentary work with some walking and standing is required.
- Use of hearing protection is required when working with loud equipment.
- Pre-employment audiogram and annual audiogram are required.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Knowledge of cash accounting systems is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing is required.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is required.
- Money handling experience is desired.
- Casino related experience is desired.
HOURS: Shift work. Shift to be determined at time of hire.
TO APPLY: Complete transfer request or application and
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718
|Permanent Posting||Salary: TBD|
|FT/PT Positions Available|
Contact Person: Susie Sayers, 218 878-2359
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE