DROP TEAM WORKER
- Responsible for the processing and preparation of monies for casino operations. Pulling out a hot canister and replacing it with a cold canister. Ensures that a numbered ticket from each machine accompanies the filled canister. Transports canister to the count room. Ensures proper hard/soft count procedures are followed.
- Enters very limited data into a computer system. Unloads canisters and prepare for verification.
- Interacts with customers while pulling monies from slot machine.
- Completes all required paperwork.
- Cleans hard count room.
- Has access to highly sensitive areas of the casino.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SARC trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds and carrying for short distances is required.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling are required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Strong mathematical aptitude is desired.
- Knowledge of cash handling.
- Casino related experience is desired.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
HOURS: Will be determined upon hire.
TO APPLY: Submit complete application to:
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718
|Permanent Posting||Salary: TBD|
|FT Positions Available|
Contact Person: Black Bear Human Resources , Phone: (218) 878-2340
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE