Posting Dates: April 21, 2017 to May 1, 2017
|Position:||Drop Team Worker, Full time|
|Rate of Pay:||TBD|
- Responsible for blackjack and bill acceptor pick up and count.
- Pulls filled bill acceptors from the slot machines.
- Replaces empty bill acceptors in slot machine.
- Transports bill acceptors to soft count room.
- Enters data into the computer systems.
- Compares expected drop to actual drop and records variance. Forwards variance to shift manager.
- Responsible for minor troubleshooting of equipment.
- Cleans soft count room.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Standing, walking, bending, stooping, twisting and turning; lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds/use of both hands/arms while reaching, handling; frequent grasping is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to operate currency counting equipment.
- Drop team uniform and steel-toed boots required.
- Repetitive handling of bill acceptors locking and unlocking.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy .
Native American Preference
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802