|Position:||Beverage Waitperson/Bartender, Full & Part time|
|Rate of Pay:||TBD|
- Responsible for all advances and accountable for all cash sales.
- Receive/deliver customer requests for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Assist with deliveries.
- Properly stock bar area. Prepare garnishes for mixed drinks. Assist in inventory and maintaining records.
- Mix and serve all types of alcoholic beverages to order.
- Prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds is required.
- Ability and willingness to work in a smoking environment required.
- Minimum age 21 required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Strong mathematical aptitude desired.
- One year experience in the sale/dispensing of alcoholic beverages.
- Must be available evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Native American Preference
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802