|Position:||Clean Up Worker, Full & Part time|
|Rate of Pay:||TBD|
- Clean up of Casino premises and property before, during and/or after gaming operations.
- Picks up discarded gaming materials and litter.
- Empties trash receptacles.
- Clean restroom.
- Courtesy and consideration of patrons is required at all times.
- As an essential and direct contact with the gaming public, the conduct of the Clean Up Workers must be at all times above reproach and represent the highest level of integrity. Clean Up Workers must at all times conduct themselves in a manner, which absolutely avoids even the appearance of wrongdoing.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino. Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Ability to relate well with the public.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Walking and standing is required; bending, stooping, lifting, and carrying up to 50 pounds is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Native American Preference
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802