|Position:||Janitor, Full & Part time|
|Rate of Pay:||TBD|
- Responsible for general upkeep and cleanliness of the Casino.
- Ensures the Casino is clean.
- Performs snow removal.
- Performs minor maintenance.
- Operates cleaning equipment.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino. Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Incumbent is subject to a comprehensive background check.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required. Prolonged standing and walking required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Previous janitorial experience.
Native American Preference
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802