|Position:||Slot Attendant, Full & Part time|
|Rate of Pay:||TBD|
|Supervisor:||Slot Floor Person/Floor Manager|
- Responsible for interaction with the slot machine players and to observe the activities of the slot machine area.
- Safeguards all assets under his or her control.
- Must be available to perform short pays, hand pays, and canceled credits.
- Makes themselves available at all times to the customer for any assistance needed including change, providing complementary beverages, etc.
- Accounts for the change bank.
- Frees tickets and currency that are jammed in slot machines bill acceptors.
- Restock tickets in slot machine ticket printers.
- The Slot Attendant has direct contact with the gaming public. Their conduct must be at all times above reproach and represent the highest level of integrity. The Slot Attendant must at all times conduct themselves in a manner, which absolutely avoids even the appearance of wrongdoing. The Slot Attendant needs to communicate his or her observations on operations, gaming or other matters to the appropriate supervisor.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities, which affect the operational efficiency of the Casino.
- Maintains proper attendance in accordance with Casino policy. Reports to work on time in accordance with Casino policy. Provides adequate notice to supervisor prior to absence or lateness in accordance with Casino policy.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed in this description at this time.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Casino, and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person (visitors, co-employees).
- Prolonged standing and walking are required. Some bending and stooping are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to relate well with the public is required.
- Knowledge of gaming machines is desired.
- Strong ability in the area of customer service is desired.
- A strong mathematical aptitude is desired.
- Incumbent is subject to bonding, security checks, and other pre-employment screening requirements.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week and on holidays.
- Subject to drug testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Native American Preference
129 East Superior Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802