Clinic Physician, Full Time/Part Time/On Call
|Location:||MNAW & CAIR|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Provide direct medical care in clinic and impatient treatment at local hospital to patients eligible for care, including obstetrical patients.
- Make appropriate diagnoses and prescribe necessary treatments, procedures and medications following established medical practice.
- Record all information gathered and decisions made in the patients regarding their health status, treatments, and medications prescribed.
- Assist in the development of appropriate educational materials pertaining to specific health issues.
- Work with other members of the health care team as needed in the carrying out of prescribed duties.
- Provide on-call coverage usually one evening per week and one weekend per month.
- Serve on CQI committees as requested.
- Provide administrative back up when the Medical Director is on leave when directed by the Clinic Coordinator.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Normal physical requirements.
- MD with Minnesota license is required.
- Graduate of approved Family Practice Residency, or five years experience in family practice setting is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Subject to pre-employment, post accident, return to duty, follow-up, and random drug testing.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Some travel is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720