|Title:||Driver/Cook, On Call|
|Location:||Cloquet Elderly Nutrition Program|
|Supervisor:||Community Services Director|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Drive van or per sonal car to pick up/drop off seniors for noon meals.
- Deliver home delivered meals to all areas.
- Make sure seniors are helped to and from their doorsteps and off and on the van.
- Makes minor repairs on van, inform Community Services Director of needed repairs other than minor repairs.
- Calls and schedules appointment of needed repairs.
- Keeps van clean at all times.
- Ability to do quantity cooking for program participants.
- Have knowledge of diabetic cooking requirements.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity.
- Some assignments may not be listed on this description.
- Ability to lift 35 to 40 pounds is required.
- Valid class “C” driver’s license, reliable vehicle, insurance and good driving record are required.
- Ability to obtain food handlers certification within 6 months after hire is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution to problems and conflicts as they may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720