MIS Project Administrator 1, Full Time
|Location:||FDL Tribal Center|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
- Plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks.
- Researches grants and funding options. Prepares and submits these for approval.
- Supports the project staff by facilitation project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Responsible for meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
- Reports to the MIS Director.
- Responsible for overall project management of ongoing projects as it pertains to the MIS department and the Fond du Lac Reservation.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in solving all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Recognizes that employees have certain personal responsibilities which affect the operational efficiency of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa.
- Required to maintain proper attendance and reports to work on time in accordance with Reservation Business Committee policy.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of every person including visitors and co-workers.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management sees the necessity. Some assignments may not be listed on this description
- Normal physical requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area or 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Valid class D drivers license and able to be insurable.
- Ability to receive gaming license.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Ability to provide prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they may occur is required.
- Subject to pre-employment annual background checks, and annual reference checks.
- Subject to testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Employee Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION YOUR CREDENTIALS AND RESUME
APPLY TO: Fond du Lac Human Resources
1720 Big Lake Road
Cloquet, MN 55720