NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, FDL Human Services Optical is asking patients to call and schedule curbside pickup for their orders. Call 218-878-2170 to schedule curbside pickup. Click here for details.
Fond du Lac Enrolled Members, and their children and grandchildren are eligible to receive:
- Yearly Eye Exam at no charge
- $100.00 benefit towards the purchase of prescription eyeglasses every 2 years (61 years and younger)
- Elders (62 years and over) will receive a $150.00 benefit towards the purchase of prescription eyeglasses every 2 years
- (All costs over the benefit amounts will be the responsibility of the patient)
Enrollees of other federally recognized tribes, their children and grandchildren who reside within the Fond du Lac Service area are eligible to receive:
- Yearly exams at no charge
- Eyeglasses are available at wholesale pricing
A 50% down payment on eyeglasses is required prior to ordering.
Contact lenses are now being offered through Optical services.
- $20.00 contact lens fitting fee is due the day of your fitting. (This is usually done the same day as your eye exam)
- All contacts are available at wholesale pricing
Contact lenses must be paid in full prior to ordering.