|Title:||Custodial Lead Supervisor, Part Time 2nd Screen|
|Closing Date:||June 16, 2021|
|Rate of Pay:||$14.00 - $20.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Gail St. Germaine, Phone: 218 878-2359|
Maintains a clean, safe environment for our guests and team members.
- Serves a relief shift supervisor in absence of custodial shift supervisor.
- Submits all required reports and paperwork. Reviews all reports of custodians to ensure proper reporting, procedures, etc. Ensures that all reports are submitted by custodians relating to incidents that are suitable for outside distribution.
- Responsible for delegation of jobs duties on assigned shifts. Responsible for quality control of job performance. Ensures that jobs that are delegate are completed in a timely fashion and are of quality work. Serves as a role model for custodial associates providing a good example of quality work, job attendance, and proper work habits.
- Solves problems and conflicts which occur during assigned shift which require intervention of custodial lead supervisor, shift supervisor, or manager.
- Ensures that assigned areas of the casino are kept clean. Operates all cleaning equipment. Picks up discarded gaming materials. Empties all trash receptacles as needed and coordinates trash hauling with security staff at appropriate entrance. Picks up litter and refuse on casino floor. Cleans office area floors. Cleans video machines (top to bottom). Sets out matches, and other courtesy items. Cleans all restrooms. May be assigned as bathroom attendant. Empties ashtrays and wipes them out. Cleans between machines. Wipes up spills immediately. Vacuums and extracts carpets. Clean and mops non-carpeted floors. Strips, re-waxes, and buffs all non-carpeted floors. Cleans employee lounge areas, stairways, entrance, etc. Keeps bingo hall neat and clean.
- Courtesy and consideration of patrons is required at all times.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and/or SAR trainings.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- Walking and standing required.
- Bending, stooping, lifting, and carrying up to 50lbs is required.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions, including work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to work with the public is required.
- Ability to lead and supervise employees effectively is required.
- Experience in maintenance or custodial is required.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Operations are conducted seven days a week; 24 hours a day; and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718