|Title:||Golf Cart Attendant, Full/Part Time|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$10.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone: (218) 878-2348|
- The cart attendant is responsible for general upkeep and cleanliness of the carts and service of the the Golf Course.
- Provides excellent and prompt customer service to players and guests of the golf course.
- The cart staff is expected to display courtesy, tact, consideration and discretion in all interactions with the customer, visitor and fellow employees.
- Knowledge of golf course rules is essential.
- Gets carts for players in advance of play.
- Meets, greets, and assists all players with bags at the parking lot.
- Ensures that all carts and the cart area are clean before staging and before parking at the end of day.
- Checks all cart fluids, batteries, and battery connections, tire pressure and related equipment on a daily basis.
- Fills sand bottles on cart.
- Performs minor cart maintenance (air pressure, changing tires, and tightening loose connections).
- Operates cart-cleaning equipment.
- Assists on course when there is a downed cart.
- Club cleaning when players are coming off the course.
- Maintains close communications with the pro-shop regarding cart numbers, etc. and rangers/starters regarding downed carts via radio/telephone.
- Assists clubhouse staff with deliveries, outside services and other tasks as assigned by supervisors, administration, and management.
- Assist supervisor as requested.
- Attend all required SAR training.
- Maintains proper attendance accordance with Gold Course policy.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, we require employees to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as management see necessary. Some assignments may not be listed in this description.
- Stand, sit, bend, reach, and lift.
- Prolonged walking and standing.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Good vision and coordination required for driving and operating assigned equipment.
- Typically, Cart Attendant workstation is outdoors in the cart area and indoors in the cart storage area.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions. May be required to periodically work in a smoking environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Knowledge of golf.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service skill.
- Prior work with the public desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718