|Title:||Golf Course Consession Sales Representative, Full/Part Time Seasonal|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$12.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Human Resources, Phone: 218-878-2340|
- Prepares and cooks food and provides service as sales person in concession area and on the golf course.
- Responsible for all advances and accountable for all cash sales.
- Provides assistance to other Concession Sales Representatives, Food and Beverage Lead and Manager as required.
- Operates and maintains the beverage cart.
- Stocks inventory and supplies on beverage cart.
- Assists in deliveries; stores inventory, supplies and equipment in the concession area.
- Cleans work area and food preparation counters and tables as necessary.
- Ensures that food is wrapped, refrigerated and stored as required.
- Complete opening and closing procedures.
- Assist in event preparation including room set up, buffet serving, and room clean up.
- Stocks all coolers and condiment containers and keeps area in clean attractive condition.
- Provides over the counter beverage sales including preparing alcoholic beverages.
- Monitors customer behavior after consumption of alcoholic drinks and addresses behavior of alcohol impaired customers according to policy.
- Department uniform is required and provided to the employee, which must be worn during scheduled work hours unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- Must attend all required Title 31 and SAR trainings.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial records and all records for employees, band members and/or clients.
- Displays a responsive and professional manner in promptly responding to all requests, complaints, and problems.
- Recognizes that each employee is a representative of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and is responsible for demonstrating courtesy, respect, and sensitivity to the needs of all others, including visitors and co-workers.
- Represents the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa and the department in a positive and professional manner in the community.
- Required to maintain proper attendance including reporting to work on time in accordance with applicable policies.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Due to changes and modifications in the job from time to time, employees are required to be flexible and assume other responsibilities assigned by management as deemed necessary.
- All employees shall thoroughly wash hands and arms with soap and water before starting work and wash hands during work hours as often as may be required to remove soil and contamination as well as after visiting the washroom.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds is required.
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing, and pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions, including work in adverse weather conditions and work in a smoking environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Knowledge of computer applications to include word processing, Access, Excel and Microsoft Outlook is desired.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service skills.
- Prior work with the public desired.
- Previous experience in food/beverage industry preferred.
- Knowledge of personal cleanliness standards and the ability to conform to good hygienic practices.
- Alcohol Awareness Training required and will be provided.
- Operations consist of shift work; seven days a week and on holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond Du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.
- Some travel may be required.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718