|Title:||Golf Course Triplex Operator, Full Time Seasonal|
|Closing Date:||Permanent Posting|
|Rate of Pay:||$10.00 per hour|
|Contact:||Tenase McClay, Phone (218) 878-2348|
The Golf Course Triplex Operator will operate Triplex mowers to mow tees, collars, approaches, rough and driving range. Triplex Operators will be trained on operating fairway mowers, rough mowers, tractors, loaders, aerifying equipment, tractor mounted fertilizer spreaders, top dressers, haulers, and under the direct supervision of a certified applicator, spray equipment.
- Operates all equipment associated with the maintenance department.
- Ensures that the equipment cooling system is working at all times, refills fuel and oil daily, cleans equipment daily, and reports equipment problems and failures to the Golf Course Equipment Mechanic immediately.
- Provides basic preventative maintenance on equipment as directed by the Golf Course Equipment Mechanic or Assistant Superintendent, and is responsible for returning equipment to the designated location at the maintenance facility.
- Must attend all required SAR training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Walking, standing, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing and pulling are required.
- Subject to inside and outside weather conditions, including working in adverse weather conditions.
- Knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of tractors and other motorized equipment associated with the care and maintenance of the golf course is required.
- Possess an above average mechanical aptitude is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish work priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Some travel is required.
- Upon certification of Step 2, Triplex Operator, individual is eligible for promotion to Step 3, Equipment Operator, if positions are available.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE
Human Resource Department
Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel
1785 Hwy. 210, Carlton, MN 55718